National Science Foundations
- A diverse collection of lessons and web resources for classroom teachers, their students, and students families.
- Fun activities for kids to follow online. Add pizzazz to your room, make your own jewelry, do an awesome science experiment, or learn some cool magic tricks. Free printables are also available.
- Virtual frog dissection - 5th grade. Math, grammar, cut and paste, mazes, and wordfinds.
- A hands-on museum of science, art, and human perception in San Francisco. Our site provides interactive online exhibits and exhibitions.
NOAA National Ocean Service
- Dedicated to creating innovative products that enlighten students and educators about the breadth of scientific research, technology, and activities.
- Request product information from companies advertising in Science. Science Magazine's Online Lab Product Database.
Funderstanding Roller Coaster
- Simulator designed for kids who want to design their own thrilling roller coaster to simulate the application of physics by using an exciting interactive tool.
- A must for science lovers. You can even e-mail Krampf and get on his subscription list for his experiment of the week!