- Online games for kids in K-5 sorted by grade level. Games incorporate areas such as math and language arts while introducing basic computer skills.
New Teacher Help
- General advice on a wide range of topics to assist new teachers.
- With a library of over 3000 videos covering everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and hundreds of skills to practice.
Apples 4 the Teacher
- A primary website, offers interactive educational activities and online games for teachers and homeschoolers. Holidays, Social Studies, Language Arts, Math Games with Flash Cards and more.
- As a memorization tool, Quizlet lets users create "sets" of terms customized for their own needs. These sets of terms can then be studied under several study modes. Enter word lists to access flashcard generator, quiz generator, and games.
- Dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality information about how the brain works and how people learn. Includes Brain Teasers & Brain Games and more.
- A PRACTICAL link between current psychological and neurological RESEARCH and EDUCATION.
- Create, study, print, share and download millions of flashcards. Flashcard Exchange makes studying easier!