Winning in College: A Guide for Students with Disabilities
- A guide that covers topics such as transitioning into college, rights of students with disabilities, disability documentation, scholarships, choosing the right school, and many other helpful resources for students with disabilities.
- Official site of Dr. Seuss and the Cat in the Hat featuring games, printable activities, the complete illustrated character guide, news, videos, Dr. Seuss biography and more.
- Awesome Library organizes the Web with 37,000 carefully reviewed resources, including the top 5 percent in education.
- Science NetLinks is your guide to meaningful standards-based Internet experiences for students.
- This is a great place to find teaching tips, lesson plans, and more!
Dance Mat Typing
- A fun colorful website with animation and games introducing touch typing to children aged 7 to 11.
- Free online math games for Kids of all ages.