CNA Video Library
- This website contains videos on 23 of the most commonly tested nursing assistant
skills. The library is a one of a kind resource for students to use as a
supplement to their hands on training.
Best Medical Assistant Programs
- This website provides a variety of medical assistant schools categorized by state. It also includes helpful tips and career information.
Top 30 Criminal Justice Programs
- A list of the top 30 criminal justice programs of 2014. The schools are ranked by tuition rates, graduation rates, and the number of degrees they offer.
Becoming a Police Officer
- This extensive guide teaches how you should prepare for your career how to find the right training and education, how much you can earn, job prospects and how to advance in rank and much more.
E Medical Assistants
- A web site penned by health care providers on topics related to medical assistant schools and career.
College Accreditation Guidebook
- This Guidebook will help you understand what college accreditation is, the importance of choosing an accredited school, the different types of accreditation, how traditional schools are accredited, how online schools are accredited, and what the accreditation process entails.
Criminal Justice Programs Online
- A simple guide to online criminal justice programs that cuts through the hype surrounding online degrees in criminal justice.