The Recovery Village
- The Recovery Village understands addiction. Their fully trained staff will guide patients and family to the goal of complete rehabilitation.
- This guide explains how the detox process works, the various options, common myths, and long-term care after the detox process.
By the Numbers
- A comprehensive overview of the mortality rates of alcohol and various drugs put together by the drug abuse and treatment researchers at Foundations Recovery Network.
American Addiction Centers
- The ‘Financial Guide’, ‘Informed Decisions’ and ‘Other Providers’ sections explain that rehab can be affordable, and there are many effective options other than rehab.
- The mission of Drug Rehab is to equip patients and families with the best information, resources and tools to overcome addiction and lead a lifelong recovery.
Substance Abuse Guide for Parents
- A guide for parents that aims to educate them on how to help prevent child and teen drug abuse and how to deal with occurring issues.
Get Smart About Drugs
- A DEA resource for parents, teens and educators aimed at providing information about drug use and how to help prevent it.