- Join the Math Cats in a land of creative, open-ended math explorations! Answer the question of the day, do crafts involving math, or try out the Math Cats microworld.
- Play with numbers and give your brain a workout! Including Common Core math, math worksheets, math flashcards, and a free iPad app!
Think Through Math
- Think Through Math is a research-based learning system designed to support students who are struggling with mathematics. With unprecedented personalization, standards-rich instruction, and second-to-none student motivation, the program rebuilds foundations and transitions students to rigorous content.
Everyday Online Mathematics
- With a login provided by your child's teacher, access resources to help your child with homework or brush up on your math skills.
Math Forum @ Drexel University
- Students can get math help, solve puzzles and problems, and use online resources and tools. Educators can collaborate, share teaching ideas, and acquire new skills.
- IXL is not just about helping your child learn math — it's also about helping your child learn to love the subject. Unlike traditional workbooks and drills, IXL's practice game boards engage students in their math lessons. As they work for hours to uncover new prizes on their game board, they'll be gaining new math skills and confidence along the way.
World of Math Online
- Offers free math lessons and homework help, with an emphasis on geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. Also provides calculators and games.
- Converts area, density, energy, force, length, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature and volume, bits and bytes.