On Guard Online
- A useful guide to letting a child or teen use social networkign sites such as Facebook or MySpace safely.
- Tips for parents and teachers on steps to take in keeping children safe online.
Internet Safety: Your Child
- An in-depth guide to keeping kids safe on the web including open communication with the child, use of blocking or monitoring software, and warning signs to look for.
- A tool for teaching parents how to deal with hate speech online.
- Guide to Shopping Safely Online. Being aware of the risks that come with shopping online will help make sure you have a positive shopping experience.